Used by the gas and oil industry, the mixing or cutting container is used to mix or store the liquid by-product of drilling (cuttings and mud) with other medium on site until it is solid and ready for landfill disposal. While they can be smaller, sizes usually range from 50 cubic yards (32 ft.) to 75 cubic yeards (40 ft.). These containers are moved by skid bars and may or may not have rear gates.
- Floor and Sides: 1/4″ Sheet
- Frame/Understructure: 4″ x 6″ x 3/8″ Structural Tube
- Side Uprights: 4″ x 4″ x 1/4″ Structural Tube
- Top Rail: 4″ x 4″ x 1/4″ Structural Tube
- Drain Pipe: 4″ Drain Pipe on Each End
- Flange: 10″ Flange on Each End
- Paint: PPG Low-VOC Acrylic Enamel