Please submit your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Human Resource Specialist & Operations Support Administrator
CCS is a manufacturer of quality steel containers for the waste, energy, recycling and environmental services sectors with manufacturing plants in Lewisburg and Hadley, PA.
Job Purpose: To ensure that the following critical aspects of Operations are followed
Operations Manager Duties, include, but are not limited to the following:
- Complete all employee on-boarding.
- Provide Bi-weekly Payroll to Controller for approval.
- Administer all employee benefits.
- Ensure evaluations take place and are administered correctly.
- Ensure that Corrective Action Plans are Completed.
- Ensure compliance with all governmental agencies & reporting; and
- Administratively Support Training programs & initiatives.
Production Tracking & Reporting
- Each day, using daily production build, paint and shipping reports generated by those department leaders, Generate Daily and Weekly Summary reports.
- Participate in Daily Production Team Meetings
- Working in conjunction with the Paint and Ship Manager, ensure that the maximum number of outbound loads are shipped each week and that monthly shipping goals are met. This includes actively coordinating with customers, CCS drivers and 3rd Party Trucking Vendors, when necessary.
- Using MRP, Create Shipping/Delivery Documentation -Bills of Lading (BOL).
- Log all returned BOLs in Customer Folders.
- Coordinate with 3rd party general liability, auto and workers compensation providers to ensure compliance with covenants and company policies.
- Manage 3rd party vendors such as cleaning services, uniform, office supplies etc.
Hours Expected to Work: 8:30 to 5PM Monday through Friday/40 Hours Per Week
Location: Milton, PA
Skills/Qualifications: Strong Communication & Organizational Skills, Expertise in company products & customers, strong customer service orientation, prior experience with payroll systems. MS Excel, Word, Quick Books etc.